Measure temperature and humidity with the Sensiron SHT20 sensor.
- Temperature range: -40 to 125 C(-40 to 257 F)
- Humidity range: 0 to 100 % RH
- Temperature accuracy: ± 0.5% C
- Humidity accuracy: ± 5% RH
- Interface: I2C
- Voltage range: 2.1 - 3.6 V
What it is
An SHT20 sensor in a sintered metal enclosure with a 1m length of cable. It is water resistant, allowing the sensor to be easily deployed outside
The device uses the Qwiic Connect System for wiring, it's an easy-to-use, polarized, push-to-fit connector. No more mistaken connections or soldering header pins.